Sunday, April 20, 2008

CUTES FROM UTH

Naughty Little Poem

She whispered "will it hurt me?" "Of course not" answered he "It's a very simple process, You can rely on me."Appiness

During a long distance phone call to a friend in South america, the subject of men, relationships and love arose. My friend said (in her thick accent) "Don't worry darlink...all you need is 'appiness" I think this is what she meant….

Ballad Of A Farmer's Wife

In me previous life well I was the wife of a farmer from Fogartys Creek. I was the type who did everything right: I was passive and placid and meek. There was nothin' to learn where he was concerned - just act as if he was a king (and keep sayin' 'no' when he fumbled below 'til I had me that little gold ring)......

Cold Hard Facts“Move closer to the wall, my son, and speak into the grille Confession is the saviour of the soul If there’s something on your conscience, if you’re feeling weak or ill Confess... and ye shall once again be whole!...

Dinner At Sweetie'sI had dinner with my sweetie At his home the other night I knew he’d make a special treat At least I hoped he might...

Estranged

I accept that I'm abnormal, That is ... different from the rest, Unlike most other robots, I put normality to the test, Being born a female,...

FornicationSEX is a TRANSACTION, With emotional currency,...

Horseplay in the Poolroom

A little text play about playing with balls. (billiards, I mean...

I Am Just A Normal Guy But...

Here is a weird funny song I wrote a while ago, and to this day cannot put it to music - that makes it a poem

Itchy

An itch to be scratched - A lust unmatched - An empty bed - "Let's go!" she said....I Wish I Was A Donut

I wish I was a donut And get eaten every day To stick on someone's fingers In a most delightful way....

Love Came Cautiously

like, at first, I tried not to notice her she was lovely, lovable, loved everybody loved her I didn't want to notice her ....

Love Dress

The early days of wedded bliss held passion wild, untamed...

Memories of Better Days

Oh yes I used to have a man, Till the two stroke got him hooked, .........

My First Time

But slowly she spread her legs apart.....

Observations on the BreastI

see that breasts are in again, that is to say, breasts that are out are in. Breasts that are in are out.

Old Tom's Daughters

Old Tom had five hardworking girls. He kept them on the run. Molly mustered Tilly tallied...

Out Of The Woodwork

I have always threatened that it was dangerous to go out with a poet - and this proves that danger lies in the immortality of an attempt to pick one up!

Panties

She wanted embroidered on pants and her bra a message that told him that he'd gone too far....

Pickles Are Green

Roses are red pickles are green I love your legs and what's in between....

Pin Head Jack

A rather fishy tale!!!

Saga Love

Love me when I'm old and shocking.

Teaser

Hey! You! Yeah, you with that "I've got nearly enough on my plate but I'd like a serving of you dressed in nothing more than massage oil" look in your eyes.....

That For The Blokes

Now I'm old and feeble, And my pilot light is out, What used to be my sex appeal Is now my water spout...

The Goddess In Me

If I were to stand naked in front of you, You'd probably cover your eyes, Yet, I am the incarnation of a Goddess, Despite sagging breasts and thunder thighs ...

The Neurologist

This is based on a true story - which is kind of scary ! - about a neurologist I once visited.

The Winds of Change

Dedicated to all those female single thirtysomethings who dearly wish to be sexbombs but can't quite pull it off!

Timbuktu

The finals of the National Poetry Contest last year came down to two finalists. One was a Duke University Law School graduate from an uppercrust family -- well-bred, well-connected, and all that goes with it. The other finalist was a redneck from Southeast Alabama. The rules of the contest required each finalist to compose a four-line poem in one minute or less, and the poem had to contain the word Timbuktu".

Vanilla Sunday

The day old Job Martin died Was cold beyond belief The grey gums on the mountainside Were stricken dumb with grief The she-oaks by the swamps again....

William's Warning"

...In thy tend'rest fingers a prick."

Young Men

Young Men are delicious, Healthy, virile and strong, With smooth skin, a firm fleshy arse, And hair growing where it belongs. Somewhere between adolescence and a mid-life crisis,..

No comments: