Monday, April 28, 2008

RUNNING UTH'S SPECIAL WORDS




Roses are red, pickles are green

I love your legs and whats between


I like your style

I like your class

but most of all i like your ass



I m a cool girl, in a cool town

it takes a real mother fucker to put me down

kissing is a sport

fucking is a game

guys get all the pleasure

girls get all the pain


The guy says i love you

you believe its true

9 months later,he says the hell with you

the baby is a bastard

the mother is a whore

all this wouldnt have happened

if the rubber wouldnt have torn


Sex is when a guys comunication

enters a girls information

to increase the population

for a younger generation

do you get the information...

or do you need a demonstaration


Roses are red,

Violets are corney

,When i think of you

Ohh baby i get horney,

Eat me,Beat me,

Bite me,Blow me,

Suck me,Fuck me,

Very slowly,if you kiss me,dont be sassy,

Use your tounge

and make it nasty!!!!

No comments: